Monday, November 16, 2009

Pull Harder?

This morning I took the train to work for the first time. This was a bit of a mission because I had to figure out where the train station is and which train I needed to get on.

After I figured that out, I bought my ticket and hopped aboard. It was a nice ride and things were going well.. that is until I got to my stop and tried to get off the train. I couldn't open the doors to get off. I wasn't quick enough and ended up not being able to get off at my stop. I was embarassed, but the people who were on the train helped me out and told me I need to pull extra hard to open the doors. I got off at the next stop and then rode a train back to the station close to where I work. Haha, I am still laughing at myself for not being able to open the doors. I must have looked like a complete moron. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment