Monday, August 24, 2009

Officially Official

Alright, it's official. My flight is booked. Now all I have to do is pack and finish the preparation. Right now I am most excited about the 12 hour flight to Dubai so I can hopefully get some good rest. How sad is that, I am excited to get on a plane to sleep. Over the last few years I have become very good at sleeping on planes. It doesn't matter what seat I have, I can easily fall asleep before takeoff. I can thank ski racing for that talent. :) Although, my Swedish teammates have mastered the art of sleeping in any position, anywhere. I am not quite there yet. If you ever need sleeping advice talk to Caroline Bergstrom... seriously.

I will be spending a day in Dubai on my way to Johannesburg. I will for sure go skiing. I might even go to a water park, they have the world's largest waterslide. You get up to 80KMH (about 50mph) on it!! Now that sounds like my kind of waterslide! What a perfect way to kill time during a long layover!

After my Dubai adventure I will have an 8 hour flight to Johannesburg. After a long day of activities I am sure I will sleep on this flight just fine as well.

Remember, no matter where you are in the world, you should always follow the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment